Returns Policy for Faulty, Damaged, Cancelled or Incorrect Goods
Should you wish to return any items for any reason to us in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 02476706106 for returns information.
- Items faulty on receipt:
- In the event that your product is faulty on receipt you must contact us within 14 days of delivery to arrange for the item to be returned and a replacement sent to you.
- Items faulty during guarantee:
- If a fault develops with your product within the advised guarantee period which commences from the date of delivery we will exchange or repair or credit accordingly.
- We will only exchange or repair or credit, products that do not have faults caused by incorrect installation, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear or accident.
- As part of our quality checks, we test all items returned to us. Once the fault has been identified we will repair, issue a replacement or refund.
- In the event of no fault being found, the item will be returned to you.
- Items damaged on receipt:
- Goods damaged in transit must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt.
- We will arrange for them to be returned to us which must be completed within 14 days of returns method being given to you.
- Once received and after inspection replacements will be sent to you.
- We will replace free of charge any goods lost or damaged in transit, as long as the above condition is met and make good the reasonable cost of returning
- Cancelling an order:
- Your right to cancel the order starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days after you receive your goods.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us.
- We will refund the basic costs of delivery, not additional enhanced service costs, e.g. next day delivery.
- Incorrect items sent:
- Claims for incorrect goods must be made by email email@example.com to us within 14 days of the receipt of the goods
- The goods must be returned within 14 days of such advice in the original packing accompanied by the original packing note
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept claims that are not received at the seller's offices within the times or under the conditions set out above.
- We also reserve the right to charge a handling charge for any items returned in an unreasonable condition.
Returning Your Item to Us
Should you wish to return any items to us in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)2476 706106 for returns information.
When you return an item to us please package goods well and include the following information:
- Original or copy of packing note
- Full name
- Your address
- Email address
- Whether you require a replacement / credit / refund (if your item is faulty, damaged or sent incorrectly)
280 Foleshill Road